victorian comfort cozy cabins relaxing spaces local history fun activities the perfect getaway


The Gingerbread House was built in 1898 by one of Virginia City's most prominent citizens, C. W. Rank, pharmacist and owner of Rank's Merchantile. This lovingly-restored Victorian treasure, and the two cabins situated just behind it, are located just a block away from the shops, restaurants and historic sites that attract guests from all over the world.